Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I can bear hardships and stand hard work

I am a open and bright, steadily man, have the vigor.I treat people warmly and Sincere. I like to work responsiblely and Positive initiative.I can bear hardships and stand hard work, likes challenging myself.I Have the strong organizing faculty, actual beginning ability and the association team spirit.I can rapid adaptation each kind of environment, and fuses in which.I am ambitious and a self-starter with 'can do' attitude and willing to take responsibilities to achieve team targets towards becomes a team leader.I have studied interntional trade for 6 years. After my undergraduate study i worked in Sinowaypetrol,Beijing office as an trade commissioner until i had a chance to take the postgraduate study in Nanjing. I am a very responsible, earnest, and trustworthy person. Whenever I have Five Great Wedding Themes a job assignment, I always try to do it to the best of my abilitySkills and StrengthsI have http://www.6zap.com/forums studied Economic for 6 years. I'm sure i am a qualify staff in business field. I am good at data collection and analyze. I have good mental ndurance,i can work well under great pressure.1. Skilled in English, and also can speak a little Japanese. http://www.stormtrack.org/forum
2. Proficient in computer, no problem with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.3. Having a strong competence of adapting to new circumstances and can be easily addicted to work.
4. A good team player and a person of great honest to others and to my job, and have a strong sense of time.5. I’m patient, responsibleThree Inspiring Wedding Ideas , practical, steady, dutiful, and disciplined.I am an outgoing and sunshine guy. The middle word of my name is " Wedding Cakes Decoration IdeasXiao" in Chinese that means smile. That helps me leave a good impression to other people. After attended the oversea study, the abilities of English and teamwork were strongly enhanced, which could be an valuable asset of my carrer.kills and StrengthsMy strength is the English skill.Modern Ocean Motif
Since I was in high school, i was quitehttp://vbulletin.thesite.org interested in the English learning, during the college studyhttp://forums.smallbusinesscomputing.com, I did not stop the learning after I passed the CET4 and CET6, http://www.rfidsb.com Current, I was in Holland to working on my master program, I seek every chance to talk with foreigners in daily life and the English course also helps me to master the language skill. Since I the language study brings me a lot of fun, I am also considering to learn a third language.

No comments:

Post a Comment